Friendly Schedule (the “Program”) and its VBA code (the “Code”) are considered a copyrighted work. By downloading Friendly Schedule you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. In order to use the Program, your computer must have a version of Microsoft Excel installed.
2. The Program is compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions: Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
3. You must enable macros to use the spreadsheet.
4. Due to the vulnerability of Excel spreadsheets and the impact the user might have on them, it cannot be guaranteed that the Program will keep its complete functionality after the user has used it. We recommend you to keep always a ‘fresh’ copy of the spreadsheet.
5. The license is valid until the expiration date shown on the file. After this date, the Program will have limited features.
6. You may make copies of the Program only for your personal use.
7. You are not allowed to share the Program with others.
8. You are only allowed to share the schedules generated by the Program in hard copy, PDF or image format.
9. You are not allowed to distribute / sale the Program.
10. You are not allowed to access / copy / change / distribute / sale the Code.
11. You shall not remove or alter the Program logo, trademark, other proprietary notices or marks within the template.
12. If you subscribe to Friendly Schedule or provide your email for downloading the software, you will get occasional notifications via email with updates or relevant information related the Program or to other programs available on friendlyschedule.com. You can disable notifications at any time by contacting Friendly Schedule.